Cleaning and Inspection
Lin’s Jewelry recommends having your jewelry cleaned and inspected at least once every three to six months. Bring in your Lin’s Jewelry accessories to the Micronesia Mall branch and our professional sales team will gladly assist you in cleaning and checking your jewelry to ensure you years of wearing enjoyment. No matter how much you clean it yourself, a professional cleaning is required to maintain the sparkle of your jewelry. Getting your jewelry inspected on a regular basis can save you money in repairs.
Here are a few tips to keep your diamond and precious gem stone jewelry in good condition.
AVOID WEARING JEWELRY WHEN
- Applying cosmetics, lotion, perfume, hair-styling products, and etc.
- Doing heavy housework or lifting heavy objects
- Playing sports.
- Coming into contact with cleaning products such as laundry detergent or bleach and chlorine found in swimming pools.
- Soak jewelry in warm solution of water and liquid soap. Never clean with bleach.
- Use a soft bristled brush (e.g. toothbrush) to dislodge dirt build-up.
- Rinse jewelry and dry with a soft lint-free cloth.
- Every 6 months, bring jewelry in to a professional jeweler for cleaning and to ensure setting is still in good condition.